What am i doing ?

Where Am I today ? ~ says a lost boy.

When I am down and, my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened,
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
There is no life - no life without its hunger,
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly,

I still seek for one thing in this life, where could it be ?

In Naked times, Winter cold will just freezes me
Moving on was never easy.
Past had taken it all..
Past on which i had put so much feelings on.

When will this dry tears end ?

Reflecting those was never been easy,
Saying words i could say those days are so much different now.
craving my life back again from time
shaping the way society leads me to be.

On which when would i be myself ?

Life has created me with the hard way
it was never been someone which i would look onto
A role model for me to follow.
Friends are just friends but they wont be long.
Family ? apart from being broken ..

Everyone has their own life, but where could i find mine ?

A person with talents,
A person who never calculates
A person who can be feel with ideas
A person who follows instructions
but is there somebody who appreciate them.

Not asking much but the fact of accepting one, is there any ?

I am aware other may have many problems
BIGGER than mine,
HARSH as mine,
WORSE than mine,
HURTS more than mine.

Would there be at least just someone to listen and never comment a word ?

Reflecting the life journey i went
looking the way i stare at my reflection
Who i am ?
Question after question stuck in my brains, thinking ..
AS tears run down to the edge of my chin.

I could never stop answering, it's so tiring
Am really breaking Down again in where i use to be
Alone where only GOD knows where i am lost
And tired ~ living through this spec of life.
The Edge of giving Up the years of living coz it's a tiring journey when you don't know where to go.

Comments (0)