What am i doing ?

My most crazy downloads

A week filled with assignment, projects, events, meetings and whats next. For the first time i am really doing something for the better of my self.. And the beginning was this .. and i seriously dunno where to start ... I am so going to be dead, later at 2.30 my majoring subject consultation... which i hope the lecturer will understand my situation, (* got a warning that he might burst up later if only all of us doesn't give a good sketches and ideas for our project work). My situation, i am suppose to do in a pair, but for now i am totally squishing my brains for this project alone for now, till my partner come back from Philippines.. want to cry OUT loud for once.. The following pic shows what i had download for my assignment, reference and notes for exams.

Comments (0)