What am i doing ?

BUSY SIOT !!

My busy week going to past ... this what had past and there is more to come !! I am so busy .. Club activities + work + assignment + event + personal time = life really a trill !!


my current messy looking desktop


what happen when after my assignment


no smelly but dirty sock, after ballroom class


my room after my assignment due date


what i did for my assignment


design the layout only


my cd cover for my multimedia cd


my journal looking booklet ... the prototype i forgot to take pic of it .. I am so so busy ! for now ! to be updated !!


Comments (3)

blog hopper here. =)
nice the layout design...you're a graphic design?

thx :) something like that :P

wahh.. i like the design! i want one if you are making one ;) hehe..

by the way, YOUR ROOM SO MESSY!! ARGH!!!