What am i doing ?

A post A statement to depression

Back again , hoping i will forget things back
Loneliness brought me back
Here stuck in my room for more than 6 hours
online research .. but
Back again thinking about thing had happen pass weeks

Thinking to the memories where are not memorable
to be remembered again,
It's not a busy day for me but it's a depressing day again
Come to think back again,
Do i need to eat depression pill ..

I feel so depress !!
A chat with my cousin appeared to happen today
it was not an enjoying chat
Boring and annoying on certain part

to come to think talking about past
about things which should not happen but it did
where statement has been slowly reminding things
back before me..

I am down ... A retard ...

Comments (1)

Hang in there bro! will be praying for you.
Evan